Our Experience Will Help You With
Your “Hard To Place” Mortgages
We Have A Mortgage Solutions
For All Borrowers In Ontario
More Mortgage Solutions
- Bad Credit Mortgages. We have mortgage solutions available for even the toughest
credit scenarios thanks to our equity-based lender partners who don’t look at credit or income when approving a mortgage. As long as you have equity in your property, we can help. We’ll also coach you on how to repair your credit throughout your mortgage term so that you can return to more traditional lending options at the very best rates as soon as possible.
- First-Time Homebuyer Mortgages. Buying your very first home is a major milestone. We know the homebuying and mortgage processes can be stressful, especially the first time around, so it’s our job to explain each step, answering every question you have along the way to help set your mind at ease. We negotiate mortgages daily, so we understand every scenario you could possibly face.
- Home Improvement Mortgages. Whether you’re looking to renovate an existing property or purchase a fixer-upper, we have a solution for you. We can help you tap into your home equity in order to renovate your current home. We also have access to a unique Purchase Plus Improvements Program that enables you to add renovation costs to your mortgage when buying a new place with as little as a 5% down payment.
- New to Canada Mortgages. We have access to some terrific mortgage options if you’ve immigrated or relocated to Canada within the past five years. You may be eligible under a New to Canada Program to purchase a property with as little as a 5% down payment.
- Consumer Proposal Payout. We can help you pay out a consumer proposal regardless of your credit or debt levels. As alternative lending specialists, we have a solution that’s right for your unique needs.
- Spousal Buyout Mortgages. We can review your finances to ensure that a spousal buyout makes sense during your separation/divorce. And, if so, we have access to a special Spousal Buyout Program. When refinancing a typical mortgage, you can only access up to 80% of the home’s value. But, through a Spousal Buyout Program, you can ‘purchase’ the home from your spouse and unlock up to 95% of its equity.
- Reverse Mortgages. A reverse mortgage is a unique solution designed specifically for homeowners who are at least 55 years old and wish to free up home equity while remaining in your home. What’s unique about this offering is that it enables seniors to access some of your home equity without having to make regular payments. All other lending products that assist homeowners in tapping into your home’s equity – such as a home equity line of credit (HELOC) or a mortgage refinance – require regular payments. Borrowers must also qualify based on income and credit score. With a reverse mortgage, credit is rarely a factor.
Call Now To Get Instant Help For Any Mortgage Related Inquiry. We Approve All Borrowers.
Fast Turn Around Time & Efficiency
I pride myself on providing supreme efficiency and quick turnaround times on all mortgage inquires. With access to my extensive list of real estate investors, I’m able to assist homeowners with those “hard to place mortgages” in a short period of time. My professionalism and lengthy experience in the industry will allow for stress free and painless mortgage process.
I never charge clients upfront fees. I offer free no-obligation consultations to all homeowners looking for unbiased and up-to-date information on your very best options.
From the first time I spoke to Arash Sef, I felt comfortable and at ease, and that was all due to his calm, patient, and non-judgemental personality.
Arash is very knowledgeable and confident in his profession, and in my experience, delivered what he said he could, no empty promises, even though I had what I thought was a complicated file.
If I had to go through this process again, I would definitely go to Arash because of his patience, knowledge, and the fact that he was with me every step of the way.
- I would say that Arash was very efficient and gave excellent customer service was prompt with all his return calls and help while I was under pressure, in a reassuring fast service. I would recommend Arash to anybody looking for financial assistance.Debra R.Hamilton, ON.
- Thanks to Arash and Approved Equity Loans I was able to close my pre construction purchase. After the stress test, I was no longer qualified for the mortgage amount. Arash was still able to find me a lender that did not use to the stress test and got my mortgage approved!I will always be grateful for your help Arash.Joyce D.Barrie, ON
- I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to Arash. Our mortgage was far from an easy one. However, he was able to assist us in one week. We came to Arash in panic, looking for a home equity loan as we were in a power of sale with current mortgage. We had missed 3 mortgage payments and we were afraid of losing our home. Arash was efficient and made us feel extremely comfortable through out this process. His honesty was very noticeable. He was successful in securing a secoand mortgage for us to pay off the missed payments on our first mortgage and we also consolidated all of our credit card debts. His knowledge and experience was greatly appreciated. Thanks again for everything you did for us.Sally M. & John M.Oshawa, ON
- What a pleasant experience we had working with Arash at Approved Equity Loans. We contacted him for a short term home equity loan in order to pay off all of our high interest credit card debts. Arash made the process very understanding by explaining to us every step of the way. In a few words, I’d say that Arash was attentive, accessible and very knowledgeable. If anyone I know is looking for a home equity loan or mortgage, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Arash.Jim C & Alexandra C.Oakville, ON
- Arash, Thank you so much for helping us in such a timely manner, we couldn’t have done it without your help!!! Arash got us a second mortgage to assist with down payment of our new purchase. His work speaks for itself. We will definitely refer to all of our family and friends.Sharlene M.Hamilton, ON
- Arash is extremely passionate about his job. Arash is always professional and client orientated. As a realtor, I have enjoyed working with Arash on multiple deals for my clients. He’s always been able to deliver a solution for each one of my clients. He’s proactive and updates me on a regular basis on all of my claients files. Thank you Arash.Tony S.North York, ON
- Arash went above and beyond to help my parents with their mortgage needs during a very difficult time in their lives. His compassion and professionalism was commendable. I would highly recommend him.Michelle J.Toronto, ON
- Can’t say how much I appreciate the extra time and service Arash put into my mortgage… 1st class service!Raymond Y.Scugog, ON
Arash has the best customer service ever! Always a quick response and very accommodating right away! Arash got me approved 3 different times! I hope to work with you again and again thanks!!Alicia A.Scarborough, ON
- As inexperienced first time home buyers, we needed someone who was patiently willing to explain every detail and give us as much information as possible. We have interviewed several agents and requested quotes from them; what set apart Arash from the rest was how he broke down the information and explained it.Another major point was how he was always on top of updating us with our file’s progress which was huge for us as we felt we had to chase down the other agents to get information. Arash also does have access to the best deals on the market, we know that because we do our research. The combination of all these points makes Arash the perfect man for the task.Bassem B. & Ghada Z.Markham, ON
Arash is the man, he helped me painstakingly secured 2 mortgages which banks said no to. he’s very professional, hard working and easy to deal with. I will definitely go back to him for my future property investment.Wen H.Toronto, ON
Arash was a complete professional in handling my mortgage application, from beginning to end. Not only was he dedicated to finding me the best rate for my brand new home, he even followed up on my behalf with my lawyer and builder to finalize details and paperwork. He kept me informed every step of the way. He was trustworthy, attentive and dedicated to providing me with the best experience in buying my first home. I highly recommend his services! Thank you so much for your hard work and for the fantastic outcome!Shannon D.Etobicoke, ON