Our Experience Will Help You With
Your “Hard To Place” Mortgages
We Have A Mortgage Solutions
For All Borrowers In Ontario
More Mortgage Solutions
- Bad Credit Mortgages. We have mortgage solutions available for even the toughest
credit scenarios thanks to our equity-based lender partners who don’t look at credit or income when approving a mortgage. As long as you have equity in your property, we can help. We’ll also coach you on how to repair your credit throughout your mortgage term so that you can return to more traditional lending options at the very best rates as soon as possible.
- First-Time Homebuyer Mortgages. Buying your very first home is a major milestone. We know the homebuying and mortgage processes can be stressful, especially the first time around, so it’s our job to explain each step, answering every question you have along the way to help set your mind at ease. We negotiate mortgages daily, so we understand every scenario you could possibly face.
- Home Improvement Mortgages. Whether you’re looking to renovate an existing property or purchase a fixer-upper, we have a solution for you. We can help you tap into your home equity in order to renovate your current home. We also have access to a unique Purchase Plus Improvements Program that enables you to add renovation costs to your mortgage when buying a new place with as little as a 5% down payment.
- New to Canada Mortgages. We have access to some terrific mortgage options if you’ve immigrated or relocated to Canada within the past five years. You may be eligible under a New to Canada Program to purchase a property with as little as a 5% down payment.
- Consumer Proposal Payout. We can help you pay out a consumer proposal regardless of your credit or debt levels. As alternative lending specialists, we have a solution that’s right for your unique needs.
- Spousal Buyout Mortgages. We can review your finances to ensure that a spousal buyout makes sense during your separation/divorce. And, if so, we have access to a special Spousal Buyout Program. When refinancing a typical mortgage, you can only access up to 80% of the home’s value. But, through a Spousal Buyout Program, you can ‘purchase’ the home from your spouse and unlock up to 95% of its equity.
- Reverse Mortgages. A reverse mortgage is a unique solution designed specifically for homeowners who are at least 55 years old and wish to free up home equity while remaining in your home. What’s unique about this offering is that it enables seniors to access some of your home equity without having to make regular payments. All other lending products that assist homeowners in tapping into your home’s equity – such as a home equity line of credit (HELOC) or a mortgage refinance – require regular payments. Borrowers must also qualify based on income and credit score. With a reverse mortgage, credit is rarely a factor.
Call Now To Get Instant Help For Any Mortgage Related Inquiry. We Approve All Borrowers.
Fast Turn Around Time & Efficiency
I pride myself on providing supreme efficiency and quick turnaround times on all mortgage inquires. With access to my extensive list of real estate investors, I’m able to assist homeowners with those “hard to place mortgages” in a short period of time. My professionalism and lengthy experience in the industry will allow for stress free and painless mortgage process.
I never charge clients upfront fees. I offer free no-obligation consultations to all homeowners looking for unbiased and up-to-date information on your very best options.