Mortgage Brokers Near Me – Get A Quote in 30 Seconds!
It could be a daunting task shopping for mortgage brokers nearby, but it is a crucial step to enlist the services of an Ontario mortgage broker to find the best terms and rates for your mortgage.
Is it worth using a mortgage broker? You should use a mortgage broker to find access to home loans that aren’t readily advertised to you. Mortgage Brokers serve many purposes, starting with the fact they help you access more products, and lower rates on your mortgage loans. Additionally, mortgage brokers are a one-stop-shop for the entire process of getting approved for a mortgage including registration, submitting all the documents, and updating you until the property is closed. For Bank and A Lending deals, Mortgage brokers are also paid by lenders, so you don’t have to pay them to use their services. Additionally, mortgage brokers help you gain access to multiple lenders and help you navigate the entire process of buying a property in Ontario.
Approved Equity is a leading Mortgage Broker in Ontario that offers its services in the entire region including Toronto, Kitchener, Ottawa, Peterborough – Kawartha Lakes region, Mississauga, Brampton, and many more. At Approved Equity, our experienced mortgage brokers are here to help you through the entire process of getting approved for a loan on your next home. Get a quote on your loan in under 30 seconds and close on your next home today.
Benefits of Using a Mortgage Broker in Ontario
Is it worth going through a mortgage broker? Here are the top reasons to go to a mortgage broker in Ontario.
Benefits of Using a Mortgage Broker:
- Easy: Just how easy is it to find a mortgage agent near me in Ontario? You can find a mortgage broker in Ontario easily through family, friends, and your real estate agent. You can also go online and search for mortgage brokers near me to find the best mortgage brokers in Ontario. Once you find a broker, the process of dealing with them is super simple.
- Saves you money: Buying a home is expensive. One of the biggest advantages of using mortgage brokers is that they are paid by lenders and not you.
- Offer better rates: Mortgage brokers deal with large volumes, which often means they qualify for discounts from the top lenders not available to the general public. Getting access to the best and lowest mortgage rates in Ontario is easier to get when going with a mortgage broker.
- Gain access to more lenders: Applying with mortgage brokers gives you access to multiple lenders and their products vs gaining access to only one type of product offered by a traditional bank or a credit union.
- Helpful advice: It can be hard to navigate through all the jargon around mortgages. Mortgages brokers are there to help borrowers through the entire process and the unique needs you might have. Mortgage brokers will walk you through all the financial information you need to understand before signing anything.
- Independent: When working with mortgage brokers in Ontario, you have peace of mind knowing you aren’t dealing with someone trying to sell you on a service or products of their own. At the end of the day, you don’t pay a mortgage broker and they are there to help you secure a home loan.
- A Broker May Be Able to Manage Your Fees: A good mortgage broker can help you manage the several different types of fees that can be involved in taking on a new mortgage for your home. Good mortgage agents can help by working with new lenders, including origination fees, application fees, appraisal fees, and more.
- Saves you time: A mortgage broker near walks you through a process of 2 comparing any loans recommended, guiding you to the information that accurately portrays cost differences, with current rates, points, and closing costs for each loan option.
It’s Approved Equity job to get you the lowest possible rate and find the best mortgage solution for your needs. Leave us a message or give us a call and we’ll be there with you the entire way and get you approved in no time.
What is a Mortgage Broker and What Do They Do?
A mortgage broker is a licensed professional who is an expert on mortgages and has connections with a variety of mortgage lenders and investors. A mortgage broker must undergo professional training as a mortgage agent before applying to become a licensed broker. Mortgage brokers do not lend mortgages themselves but instead act as a “middleman” between a borrower and a mortgage lender.
Because mortgage brokers have connections to a lot of different lenders, they are often better equipped than lenders themselves to help you figure out what type of mortgage or home equity loan will best suit your situation. Unlike mortgage advisors, who tend to work in-house for banks and other lenders and benefit from getting you to apply for a mortgage at their employer, a mortgage broker’s main goal is to find you a tailor-fit mortgage that you can afford, and that will help you realize your financial and homeownership goals. By working with a mortgage broker, you also save your credit rating from being checked by multiple Banks and Lenders. We check credit once, and that is sufficient to shop your file with all of our lenders.
Mortgage Broker vs Bank in Canada
There are many differences between a mortgage broker in Ontario and a bank. The key difference between a bank and a mortgage agent is that banks represent only the products their institution offers, while a mortgage broker is an intermediary who works with multiple lenders and is paid a referral fee by the lenders. With a mortgage broker, you know you aren’t being sold a product, so it’s sometimes an easier decision for borrowers to leverage the services of a mortgage broker over a bank or credit union.
Banks can also require that you have a history with them and a good financial track record history to be able to get a home loan. Qualifying criteria at a typical bank could include a solid credit rating (over 680), a stable and easily verifiable income, and a strong history of paying debts back on time. Banks are highly regulated so their services aren’t the same as services with a mortgage broker who can leverage multiple lenders to find the deal best suitable for your unique situation.
Who Do Mortgage Brokers Benefit
Mortgage brokers benefit the client first as they assist with arranging the mortgage. Mortgage brokers also benefit the lender as they lend out their funds to qualified borrowers, and therefore Mortgage brokers can offer the best rates available in the market, typically making the total loan cost lower for the client. A mortgage broker is for you who have bad credit and might not qualify for a traditional loan. Additionally, mortgage brokers are for you if you have a short credit history, unverifiable income, short employment history. Ultimately a mortgage broker can benefit you even if your financial situation is spotless, but you’d rather deal with someone that can help you and not sell you institutional products.
Understanding the benefits of a mortgage broker in Ontario, feel free to reach out to us and get approved for your next home loan with Approved Equity. We have an endless list of qualified lenders that we will leverage to get you the best rates in Ontario today.
Private Mortgages in 30 Seconds
Why Approved Equity?
- Low Rates
- Approved in under 24 hours
- We deal with bad credit
- Always available. No more chasing down your broker
Approved Equity Has The Best Mortgage Brokers in Cities & Towns Across Ontario Including:
Sault Ste. Marie